Les Jones talks to Chris Barrow about what the changes we have seen post COVID-19 and how they have affected dental practices as they settle into a new way of working.
Chris shares his insights on the challenges faced to date and what we learnings we can take from the last few months for the future.
What you’ll hear today:
- What are the main concerns from dental practices
- Is the digital patient journey here to stay
- What positive changes have been inspired from the last few months
- What are the key actions and challenges for practices going forward.
Who should listen:
- All dental professionals.
*Recorded on 16th July 2020
Chris has been a trainer, consultant, coach and mentor to the UK dental profession for over 20 years. Straight talking and determined, he can reach conclusions quickly and has the reflexes and lightness of touch to innovate, change tack and push boundaries.
A leading authority on the business of dentistry, Chris regularly contributes to the dental press, social media and online and has co-authored books and published a series of e-books on the business of dentistry. Chris spends most of his professional time mentoring independent dental entrepreneurs under the “Coach Barrow” brand.