Make sure your DBS checks are up to date quickly and efficiently AND save up to 45% on admin fees from Personnel Checks.
- As a DBS umbrella, Personnel Checks provide all levels of checks including basic, standard and enhanced.
- Receive exclusive discounts - click on the table below for pricing details.
- Complete your application online and speed up the process.
- Quick and simple, same-day processing - everything gets dealt with on the same day and sent back to you to arrive the following day.
- Peace of mind with dedicated experts at the end of the phone to guide you through the process.
- Telephone pre-checking service minimising errors and delays on applications. Personnel Checks have a full compliance team who thoroughly check each form before sending them off to be processed.
- One of the lowest error rates in the country giving you assurance that you're dealing with a professional organisation with your best interests at heart.
For the vast majority of practices, DBS checking (formerly known as CRB checking) is essential as part of the CQC. However, as all staff within UK dental practices are in contact with children and vulnerable adults, they are required to apply for an Enhanced DBS check.
Personnel Checks is a registered umbrella body for The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). They are there to help guide you through and simplify the often complex world of DBS checking. Personnel Checks offer a fast, friendly, professional DBS disclosure service. An online service is also available, this speeds up the process, ensures accuracy and can eradicate errors.
Personnel Checks offer a user-friendly service. After the initial call, everything can be accessed online without any hitches or hassles, and staff are helpful and prompt with responses to questions!”
Deborah Hooker, Practice Manager, Ilkley Dental Care
Small Print: Important information - please read: It is a criminal offence to break the DBS code of practice, so Personnel Checks require all organisations accessing their services to sign a Personnel Checks Service Contract, agreeing to abide by the code of practice which can be found at DBS Code of Practice. Sample policies are available upon request.