We understand that moving away from the NHS to private dentistry is a BIG decision and one that needs careful consideration. You might not be quite ready to speak to someone and just need a little help making sense of how a full or partial conversion works. If so, our conversion experts will give you the facts you need to help you understand and assess your options during this ‘on demand’ webinar.
They'll be talking you through...
- The key factors that you need to consider when thinking about making a full or partial move towards independence from the NHS
- How introducing a patient plan will provide financial security, can replace your regular NHS income or become an extra revenue stream
- What will happen to your NHS pension scheme and the different options available to you
- The proven processes and stop-off points involved in making the move
- How to communicate with your patients to ensure you achieve the right numbers on plan to sustain a private practice
- How Practice Plan can advise and support you every step of the way.
You can also submit your own questions during the webinar and we’ll get back to you with an answer as soon as possible!
Meet the conversion experts...
Les Jones is the Creative Director at Practice Plan, having worked with us for over twelve years he has a wealth of knowledge about the dental industry. With a forward-thinking, strategic and practical approach, Les will challenge you and your team about doing things differently and better for the future of you and your practice.
Zoe Close & Suki Singh
Zoe Close, Area Sales Manager and Suki Singh, Regional Support Manager, are both highly experienced when it comes to supporting a practice like yours to evaluate your options away from the NHS. They have been in the dental industry for many years so they understand the issues and challenges you face.
Michael Copeland is an Area Manager for Wesleyan, who offers specialist financial advice and products to dentists. With a vast knowledge of the NHS pension scheme, Michael can talk to you about what will happen to your NHS pension and the different options available to you.
Register to watch on demand
Recorded on 10th September 2020.
Please note, information was accurate at time of recording. This session is not CPD verifiable.
|Location||Date & Time|
|Watch the recording||Watch On Demand||Watch now|
Other events you may be interested in
Can NHS dentistry return to ‘normal’, and should it?
Can NHS dentistry return to ‘normal’, and should it? A year has passed since face-to-face care resumed – but what impact has COVID-19 had on NHS dentistry? With Healthwatch England pointing to NHS patient waiting…
Why NOW is the Time to Make the Move from NHS to Private Dentistry
Why NOW is the Time to Make the Move from NHS to Private Dentistry. Watch Les Jones, Zoe Close and Craig Walsh as they reflect on what we have learnt about working within NHS dentistry…