Chris Barrow explains the differences between leadership and management and talks about the four key characteristics of a good leader.
What you’ll hear:
- How having a clear and well thought through vision is vital to being a good leader
- The benefits of sharing this vision with the team
- The role your behaviour plays in the way your team respond to you.
Who should listen:
- Those who want to display good leadership
- Team leaders
- Anyone who works closely with others.
About Chris Barrow:
Chris has been a trainer, consultant, coach and mentor to the UK dental profession for 23 years. Straight talking and determined, he can reach conclusions quickly, and has the reflexes and lightness of touch to innovate, change tack and push boundaries.
A leading authority on the business of dentistry, Chris regularly contributes to the dental press, social media and online and has co-authored books and published a series of e-books on the business of dentistry. Chris spends most of his professional time mentoring independent dental entrepreneurs under the “Coach Barrow” brand.
Find out more about Bodcast here!