Les Jones discusses the possibility that your patients see things differently to you when it comes to the ‘little things’ you’ve learned to live with in practice. He talks about the potential damage this could be doing to your business and how to address it.
What you’ll hear:
- Examples of things you might be overlooking
- The impact an unresolved issue can have on a patient
- Advice on how to look at your practice as a patient would
- The importance of involving the full team in taking responsibility for resolving issues.
Who should listen:
- Practice managers and team leaders
- The full practice team.
About Les Jones:
Not only is Les Creative Director at Practice Plan but he is also a professional designer, photographer and business speaker with over 30 years’ experience in branding and marketing. He has been working specifically within the dental industry since 2010, helping dentists increase their profits and sales through the development of powerful collateral and the implementation of simple and effective marketing techniques.
Find out more about Bodcast here!