Les Jones talks to Chris Barrow about how leaders within dental practices can handle the current situation.
Chris shares his thoughts on what can be done right now to ensure the best chance of a good outcome after the COVID-19 crisis.
What you’ll hear today:
- How communication is key in consuming and creating information
- Who you should target and what channels to use – 5 groups to engage with
- What support you can provide to your community
- How to evaluate practice finances – what is important and time frames to keep trading.
Who should listen:
- Practice Owners and Managers
- Anyone who leads a team.
*Recorded on 30th March 2020
Chris has been a trainer, consultant, coach and mentor to the UK dental profession for over 20 years. Straight talking and determined, he can reach conclusions quickly and has the reflexes and lightness of touch to innovate, change tack and push boundaries.
A leading authority on the business of dentistry, Chris regularly contributes to the dental press, social media and online and has co-authored books and published a series of e-books on the business of dentistry. Chris spends most of his professional time mentoring independent dental entrepreneurs under the “Coach Barrow” brand.
Find out more about Bodcast here!