Social Media Marketing for Beginners
Are you new to social media and looking to create profiles for your dental practice, but perhaps don’t know where to start? If so, this event is perfect for you!
Mark has been working in the dental industry for a number of years, helping dental practices to increase their social media presence to attract and retain patients.
Whether your objective is to engage with your current patients on social media, or to market to potential new patients, you can join Mark for this afternoon event, where he’ll help you to learn the very foundations of social media: how to create a profile, how to get followers and what to post.
• Discover why social media is important for your dental practice
• Learn how to create profiles for your practice and navigate social media
• Discover how to post to your followers, what you should be posting and when
• Learn the basics of promoting your social media accounts to increase followers
• Gain three hours of verifiable CPD
• Achieve Development Outcomes A & B.
It's an informal afternoon mixing with like-minded people in a relaxed setting and will take place on the following dates:
- Stansted on Thursday 27th June 2019 from 2.00 pm - 5.15pm
- Stevenage on Tuesday 17th September from 2.00 pm - 5.15pm
* This event is exclusive to Practice Plan and Medenta members *
Mark has worked in the dental industry for over thirty years, starting out in dental laboratories in London. He gained his Masters in Business, with a specialism in marketing and creativity in 2007. Mark has worked with dental practices for over 10 years helping them to attract and retain patients through increasing their website conversions and online presence.
Exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members:
£25 per person