Turning Telephone Enquiries into Consultations
Join Richard Collard, Business Consultant, for this interactive three-hour telephone skills workshop, designed to help you convert more telephone enquiries into business.
If you're looking to transform the telephone from an interrupting irritation into a business-building tool, then this afternoon workshop is for you! Richard will provide you with practical advice to arm you with the skills needed to turn more patient enquiries into business.
Richard will talk you through what to say and how to say it, as well as providing invaluable tips and skills that you can take back and implement in your practice immediately.
"We are truly thankful to Richard for giving us the skills and knowledge to turn the majority of telephone enquiries we get into consultations. Our practice has benefitted greatly and we would definitely recommend him!" commented Laura Guy, Practice Manager at Corner House Dental Practice, speaking of the workshop she previously attended.
- Determine if your practice telephone is a sales drain or a business channel
- Understand how to take control of a new patient telephone enquiry and steer it in the right direction
- Learn how to build the value of a new patient consultation and secure more bookings from telephone enquiries
- Understand how to construct conversation building responses to the most commonly asked telephone 'killer' questions
- Achieve Development Outcomes A, B & D.
This event will provide you with three hours of verifiable CPD and will take place from 2.00 pm to 5.15 pm in Ossett, Wakefield on Thursday 7th March 2019.
* This event is exclusive to Practice Plan and Medenta members *
Richard is a Dental Business Consultant who has been working in the dental industry for over 30 years. Much of his time is spent training and coaching dental practices, helping them to improve performance, achieve growth and realise their full potential.
Exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members:
£25 per person