CQC Essentials - What You Need to Know Now
Join Pat Langley, Chief Executive of Apolline, for this informative session which will provide you with an understanding of how the CQC is now inspecting and regulating dental practices, including changes to the Key Lines of Enquiry from April 2018. In addition, Pat will look at common compliance scenarios and help you to continue to demonstrate compliance when it comes to safe and effective patient care.
This event will give you an increased awareness of the latest developments within the CQC, what they are and how to deal with them in practice.
As an expert in her field, Pat knows the pressures that dental practices feel to adhere to the CQC regulations. During this session she will look into the new changes to the Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOEs), common compliance scenarios and how the CQC currently inspects and regulates dental practices.
“Practice Plan has helped us raise the bar for patient care by organising local training with good quality speakers”. Douglas Forrest: Principal Dentist, Oldmeldrum Dental Practice.
• Understand how the CQC is now inspecting and regulating dental practices
• Learn about the CQC’s future plans and how they plan to evolve
• Understand the changes to Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOEs) from April 2018
• Understand how to demonstrate that your practice provides care that is safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led
• Discover the areas that are most often judged to be non-compliant during inspection
• An informal afternoon mixing with like-minded people in a relaxed setting
• Gain three hours of verifiable CPD
• Achieve Development Outcomes A, B and D.
Dates, locations and times:
- Wednesday 6th March 2019 in Stansted, from 2.00 pm to 5.15 pm
- Wednesday 20th March 2019 in Warrington, from 2.00 pm to 5.15 pm
- Wednesday 27th March 2019 in Solihull, from 2.00 pm to 5.15 pm
This event will provide you with three hours of verifiable CPD.
*This event is exclusive to Practice Plan and Medenta members*
Pat Langley is co-founder and Chief Executive of Apolline, a business which she set up in 2010 to provide bespoke, hands-on support and expert guidance to dental practices with all matters relating to regulatory compliance. Pat and co-founder, Jerry Watson, have since created a unique service using a combination of in-practice support and highly innovative web-based IT tools for measuring compliance and customer service excellence.
Exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members:
£25 per person