The Evolving Role of the Front Desk Team
Discover the increasing importance of the front desk team, their roles and changing responsibilities in this morning event, hosted by Dental Business Consultant, Nicki Rowland.
The front desk team is an integral part of a dental practice. The role is diverse and ever-changing, with more regulation coming into place that needs to be complied with, as well as the continuous improvement of the patient experience.
Nicki will help you to understand the evolving role of the front desk team and how they fit in to the greater business picture, with a particular focus on GDPR, communication and sales, CQC regulation and the patient journey.
- Understand the importance of GDPR and the responsibilities of the front desk team
- Learn how to create an exemplary patient experience
- Discover how the requirements of the CQC affect the role of the front desk team
- Understand robust communication skills and how to deal with nervous, assertive and aggressive patients
- Develop an understanding of the psychology of the patient when they are decision-making
- An informal afternoon mixing with like-minded people in a relaxed setting
- Achieve Development Outcomes A, B and D.
Join us for this event taking place on Thursday 13th June 2019, from 9.30 am - 12.45 pm, in Gatwick. This event will provide you with three hours of verifiable CPD.
*This event is exclusive to Practice Plan and Medenta members*
Nicki Rowland is a Business Consultant working with dental practices, sharing her knowledge and enthusiasm to help them survive and grow. Having worked as a practice manager for nine years, Nicki has first-hand experience in the dental industry.
Exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members:
£25 per person