How to Protect your Practice against Cybercrime
Cybercrime is one of the fastest growing areas of crime in the UK and dental practices every year are falling victim to it. Join Tracy Pound, cybercrime expert, for this afternoon event to learn what cybercrime is, how the attacks happen and how to protect your practice.
If you're looking to protect your business against a cyber-attack then this event is for you! During this afternoon session you will discover what motivates the cyberattackers, how they commit cybercrime, what you should and shouldn't be doing to protect your practice and the implications of GDPR when it comes to cybercrime.
Tracy works internationally supporting and training companies to protect themselves from cyberattacks and has a wealth of experience in a variety of cyber-issues. Tracy will help you to protect your practice with effective methods and top tips to keep out the attackers and safeguard your business' future.
- Understand what is cybercrime
- Learn the dos and don'ts when it comes to safeguarding against cybercrime
- Discover how you can protect your systems and network
- Learn what social engineering is and how it can harm your practice
- Understand how GDPR impacts data security
- An informal afternoon with like-minded people in a relaxed setting
- Achieve Development Outcome B.
This event takes place on the following dates and will provide you with three hours of verifiable CPD:
- Leeds-Wakefield on Wednesday 22nd May, from 2.00 pm to 5.15 pm
- Leicester on Thursday 20th June, from 2.00 pm to 5.15 pm
- Crewe on Thursday 11th July, from 2.00 pm to 5.15 pm
- Northampton on Thursday 19th September, from 2.00 pm to 5.15 pm
*This is an exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members*
Tracy is Managing Director of Maximity, an IT consultancy company that provides support and training to businesses across the UK. In 2016 Tracy was named the 'IT Woman of the Year' by PR firm PCR and was voted 'Member of the Year' in 2017 by CompTIA, the world's leading technology association.
Exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members:
£25 per person