How to Radically Increase your Practice Profits with Facial Aesthetics
Discover the secrets to facial aesthetics in this afternoon session with Marketer and Facial Aesthetician, Harry Singh.
If you want to boost your practice profits and hear from an expert in their field, then this event is for you! Harry will talk through how to implement facial aesthetics into your practice and in what ways you can make the best use of marketing to attract, retain and convert patients.
Harry has been carrying out facial aesthetics since 2002 and has treated over 4,000 cases. He was a regular GDP and if he can build a successful facial aesthetics clinic, so can you!
This event is ideal for those who want to learn how to integrate facial aesthetics into their practice offering and increase and retain patient uptake.
• Learn how to carry out a full aesthetics assessment so your patients will request more and buy more
• Discover how to build relationships with local businesses to increase uptake for facial aesthetics
• Learn how to create ‘raving fan customers’ to boost referrals
• Understand the 3 ‘M’s’ of the marketing mix and how to implement these
• Learn the 4 ‘P’s that will significantly reduce patient complaints
• An informal afternoon mixing with like-minded people in a relaxed setting
• Gain three hours of verifiable CPD
• Achieve Development Outcomes A, B and D.
If you want to increase your knowledge and boost your profits, join us for this session taking place on Thursday 25th October, from 2.00 pm - 5.15 pm.
*This event is exclusive to Practice Plan and Medenta members*
Harry Singh is CEO of Botulinum Toxin Club and a Dentist/Facial Aesthetician. Harry has worked in aesthetics since 2002, has treated over 4,000 patients and currently has over 700 patients. He has published numerous articles on the clinical and non-clinical aspects of facial aesthetics and also spoken at conferences on these topics.
Exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members:
£25 per person