How to Radically Increase Your Practice Profits with Facial Aesthetics
Join experienced marketer, facial aesthetician and CEO of the Botulinum Toxin Training Club, Harry Singh, to find out how you can transform the profitability of your practice through the provision of facial aesthetics in your dental practice.
The facial aesthetic market offers many exciting opportunities for dentists. Providing treatments such as botulinum toxin and dermal fillers can help dental practices to maximise their profits and, as a result, the interest in offering such services in the dental industry is growing.
Harry has been carrying out facial aesthetics since 2002 and has treated over 4,000 cases. He was a regular GDP and if he can build a successful facial aesthetics clinic, so can you! Harry will talk through how you can implement facial aesthetics into your practice and in what ways you can make the best use of marketing to attract, retain and convert patients.
This event is ideal for those who want to learn how to integrate facial aesthetics into their practice offering and increase and retain patient uptake.
• Learn how to carry out a full aesthetics assessment so your patients will be encouraged to request more and buy more treatments
• Discover how to build relationships with local businesses to increase uptake for facial aesthetics
• Learn how to create ‘raving fan customers’ to boost referrals
• Understand the 3 ‘M’s of the marketing mix and how to implement these
• Learn the 4 ‘P’s that will significantly reduce patient complaints
• Achieve Development Outcomes A, B and D
• Gain three hours of verifiable CPD
This event takes place on the following dates and will provide you with three hours of verifiable CPD:
- Stoke-on-trent on Tuesday 1st October 2019, from 2.00 pm - 5:15 pm
- Gatwick on Thursday 3rd October 2019, from 2.00 pm - 5:15 pm
- Solihull on Tuesday 4th February 2020, from 2.00 pm - 5.15 pm
*This is an exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members*
Harry Singh is CEO of Botulinum Toxin Training Club and is a dentist and facial aesthetician. Harry has worked in aesthetics since 2002, has treated over 4,000 patients and currently has over 700 patients. He has published numerous articles on the clinical and non-clinical aspects of facial aesthetics and also spoken at conferences on these topics.
Exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members:
£25 per person