Modern Management – Modern Day Strategies to Create a Thriving, Performing Team
Join Adam Morgan, Business Consultant, for this afternoon session which will arm you with a wealth of tips and strategies to help you keep your management style relevant.
If you are in a position of management, you may have experienced the huge highs and lows that come with that role of responsibility! Being a great manager in today's workplace is majorly different from five or ten years ago – in many cases the old rules no longer apply and people want to be managed differently.
Adam has been delivering exceptional training within the dental sector for over a decade. During this high-energy event, you will learn how to juggle the practicalities of running a business with the emotional considerations needed when managing people.
This event is ideal for practice managers and business owners.
- Identify your management strengths and areas for growth
- Be able to motivate and create a culture of growth and positivity
- Understand why some people do not respond to change and why others do
- Learn how to create momentum and energy within your practice
- Development Outcomes A, B and D achieved
- Gain three hours of verifiable CPD.
This event will take place on the following dates and locations:
- Maidstone on Tuesday 29th January 2019 from 2.00 pm to 5.15 pm
- Southampton on Wednesday 30th January 2019 from 2.00 pm to 5.15 pm
*This is an exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members*
Adam is known for his ‘training and a show’ approach, delivering long-lasting behavioural change and tangible results. Winner of Best Professional Advisor 2017 and 2018 at the Scottish Dental Awards, Adam is perfectly placed to help your practice reach its maximum potential.
Exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members:
£25 per person