The Power of a Personal Connection and Value Creation
Join Adam Morgan, Business Consultant, for this practical afternoon session where you'll learn the skills needed to build strong relationships with patients and improve your communication skills in and outside of work.
Relationship building is essential to any business, but especially customer-facing businesses, such as dental practices. Adam has worked with many of the world's leading brands, helping them to strengthen their relationships with their patient base and create customer loyalty.
During this session Adam will help you to understand your methods of communication and how you can alter these to gain effective outcomes, such as regular patient appointments, greater referrals and increased treatment uptake.
- Learn how to identify and adapt to different people groups to maximise your communication and relationship-building effectiveness
- Identify how your own personal style impacts the way others see you
- Be able to quickly uncover what a person values and adapt your communication to this to avoid misunderstanding and conflict
- Understand how to discuss treatment with patients in the most effective manner for their style for maximum impact
- Learn how to ask highly skilled questions that go beyond the superficial, to create lasting relationships and demonstrate value for money
- Achieve Development Outcomes A, B and D.
This event will take place in Aberdeen on Thursday 14th February 2019, from 2.00 pm to 5.15 pm and will provide you with three hours of verifiable CPD.
*This is an exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members*
Adam is known for his ‘training and a show’ approach, delivering long-lasting behavioural change and tangible results. Winner of Best Professional Advisor 2017 and 2018 at the Scottish Dental Awards, Adam is perfectly placed to help your practice reach its maximum potential.
Exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members:
£25 per person