The Ultimate Front Desk Experience
Join Nicki Rowland, Business Consultant, for an interactive afternoon learning how to build the ultimate front desk team and provide an excellent patient experience.
If you're looking to give the front desk team a boost and improve your patient experience, this event is for you! Nicki will be covering key areas that affect the front desk, from understanding the importance of communication skills, to identifying how the team's work fits into the greater business picture.
Nicki has a wealth of experience working with dental practices throughout the UK, helping them to better their services using different business processes and inspirational initiatives.
This event is ideal for anyone working on the front desk and communicating with patients on a daily basis.
- Master why the patient experience is important and how to make it exemplary
- Understand robust communication skills and how to deal with nervous, assertive and aggressive patients
- Learn how the front desk team fits into the greater business picture
- Understand the psychology of the patient when they are decision-making and buying your services
- Informal afternoon mixing with like-minded people in a relaxed setting
- Achieve Development outcomes A,B & D.
- This event will provide you with three hours of verifiable CPD.
Dates, Locations and Times:
Wednesday 17th October, Bolton, 2.00 pm - 5.15 pm
Tuesday 13th November, Stansted, 2.00 pm - 5.15 pm
Tuesday 4th December Stevenage, 2.00 pm - 5.15 pm.
*This event is exclusive to Practice Plan and Medenta members*
Nicki Rowland is a Business Consultant working with dental practices, sharing her knowledge and enthusiasm to help them survive and grow. Having worked as a practice manager for nine years, Nicki has first-hand experience in the dental industry.
Exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members:
£25 per person