As a recruiter, you want to find the right person for the right job. And that person must have the correct qualifications, the correct experience and a personality that means they'll slot into the team perfectly.
To help you do this, we've partnered with Dental Jobs Group (DJG), to make advertising your job vacancies and finding the right person easier!
- Recruiting for your dental practice is cost effective. Not only do you access 1000s of candidates looking for jobs, but when you consider that a recruitment consultant fee could be anything up to 20%, you're onto a winner straight away!
- Recruiting can be very quick! You can put up your job vacancy in the morning with interviews scheduled for the following day if need be! What's more, the DJG network covers the entire UK.
- You have a better chance of success than traditional advertising methods - your advert is there for all to see 24/7 for as long as you need it to be, so candidates can keep coming back to it. If you have more than one vacancy, not a problem. Multiple posting packages at discounted prices are available.
- Make your advert your own. Add your practice logo making it instantly recognisable and you're not limited on space to advertise your vacancy - you make your own choices and DJG don't restrict you.
- Easy, online payment - all payments are taken online, making it convenient for you to buy. If you don't want to pay by credit card, you have the option to pay by PayPal too.
Start using this service right away, visit the DJG website
Did you know, as a Registered User, Medenta or Platinum Member, you could save a massive 50% discount on your vacancy advertising rates through DJG?
If you're already a Registered, Medenta or Platinum Member, simply log in to get started!
What's more, DJG work with a number of key associations including The British Association of Dental Nurses, The British Association of Dental Therapists and Pro Dental CPD, which means they have a growing network and access to over 20,000 dental professionals.
To make sure you stand the best chance of filling your vacancies, your advert will be shared across the entire group of job boards, targeting those candidates that best match what you're looking for.
So, how much is it?
Depending on your requirements, there's a number of ways you can advertise your vacancies. Here's just a few of the most popular ones:
7 day and 28 day job postings
Looking for an ideal option to advertise a temporary or locum job? The 7 day option is perfect for this kind of advertising as it's great for fast-moving requirements. If you'd prefer an advert with a longer shelf-life then the 28 day option is very economical maximising your chances of multiple applications and regularly featuring on multiple candidate email updates.
7 day and 28 day featured job posting
Both options do the same job, just over different periods of time. It's a fantastic way of increasing your exposure, highlighting your job to candidates and receiving rotational coverage on the home page. Candidates understand that employers invest more heavily in 'featuring' their advert and are likely to read the job description in more detail as a result.
7 day posting - £55.00
28 day posting - £85.00
7 day featured posting - £85.00
28 day featured posting - £115.00
More advertising and pricing options available! Click here.
I found my dream job through Dental Jobs Group! They're knowledgeable about the industry and handled my enquiries with discretion. They also offered me invaluable advice when it came to building my CV all the way up to the point of matching me with jobs that suited my skills.”
C. Deegan, Practice Support & Training Manager