Creating a Membership - How to Sell and Grow Your Membership Plan
Join Adam Morgan, Business Consultant, for this practical morning event where you will take away the skills you need to grow your membership plan without pushing or hard selling.
When it comes to your membership plan, there should be a strategy for growth that is so ingrained it becomes second nature.
Adam has spent his entire career helping businesses grow and reach their goals. During this light-hearted and fun session, Adam will arm you with practical ways you can get the whole team aligned to your goal, how to keep them on-board and the dos and don’ts to help you, your practice and your membership plan succeed.
This event is ideal for the whole team.
- Identify the skills you need to grow your membership plan
- Learn how to communicate the benefits of a plan without pushing or hard selling
- Understand clearly what customers want; when to sell a membership plan and when not to
- Able to identify what works and does not work when selling a practice membership plan
- Development Outcomes A, B and D achieved
This event will take place in Southampton on Wednesday 30th January 2019, from 9.30 am to 12.45 pm and will provide you with three hours of verifiable CPD.
*This is an exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members*
Adam is known for his ‘training and a show’ approach, delivering long-lasting behavioural change and tangible results. Winner of Best Professional Advisor 2017 and 2018 at the Scottish Dental Awards, Adam is perfectly placed to help your practice reach its maximum potential.
|Event info||Date Sort Column||Book|
Exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members:
£25 per person