The Art of Language and Communication in a Dental Practice
Communication is an integral skill in creating and sustaining a successful business. Join Barry Oulton, Business Coach and expert in neurolinguistic programming (NLP), for this event where you will learn to master communication in the dental practice.
Whether you’re on the front desk welcoming a patient, a dentist discussing treatment, or a hygienist performing a biannual check-up, how you communicate is critical to the success of the practice.
Barry works with dental practices across the country teaching them how to improve their interactions with patients, making their experience in the dental chair as comfortable as possible and helping to increase treatment uptake. Barry will give you top tips to take away that you can implement immediately in the practice.
- Understand the use of language and the subconscious mind
- Gain an understanding of neurolinguistic programming and how to use this in practice
- Discover the importance of building rapport and how to create it professionally and privately
- Develop the skills necessary to build long-lasting relationships and increase treatment uptake
- Achieve Development Outcomes A and B.
This event takes place on the following dates:
- Belfast on Thursday 26th September 2019 from 2.00 pm - 5.15 pm
- Exeter on Thursday 24th October 2019 from 2.00 pm - 5.15 pm
- Stoke-on-Trent on Thursday 6th February 2020 from 1.30 - 4.15 pm
*This is an exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members*
Barry is a Dental Coach and Master Practitioner of neurolinguistic programming with a passion for communication. Barry has honed and developed his understanding of human emotions, psychology and physiology to boost businesses and profits, including that of his award-winning dental practice in Surrey.
Exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members:
£25 per person