Wouldn't it be great if you had a well placed magazine in your waiting area, featuring real-life stories reflecting everyday anxieties or problems in peoples' lives that have been transformed through successful dental treatment that related to your patients at a time of need and awareness?
Smile! Magazine does just that. This magazine is designed to talk directly to your patients, showing them how the treatments you offer could change their lives. All done in a 'non-salesy' way!
Packed full of real-life stories of people whose lives have been transformed by dental treatment and educational articles on oral health, Smile Magazine is the perfect tool to engage, inform and inspire your patients.
- Low cost, high impact marketing tool
- Informs and inspires new and existing patients of the treatments available to them in the language they understand at the time of most awareness
- Stimulates enquiries about treatments and retail sales from new and existing patients
- The message you want to deliver without the hard sell through real-life stories of people whose lives have been transformed by dental treatment and educational articles on oral health
- and...because we understand that every practice is different Smile! Magazine is available in 'no fuss, off the shelf' versions and some handy 'ready to brand' ones.
This is an effective and high impact way of informing your patients about a variety of your products and services in a non-pressured way.
The icing on the cake is that they are sitting in your dental practice when interest is stimulated and a conversation could be started once they move on from your waiting area.
Registered Users and Medenta Members:
Off the shelf version
£7.00 per magazine*
£9.00 per magazine**
Off the shelf version
£6.00 per magazine*
£8.00 per magazine**
Learn more about membership
*Available in bundles of 10. **Available in bundles of 20.
The magazine provides just the message we want to give our patients without the hard sell, it invites questions about the condition of patients’ teeth before they see the dental team. The glossy finish and relevant information are fantastic!”
Helen Robertson, The Whitehouse Dental Practice