There is nothing more alluring than a positive recommendation or testimonial – so are you efficiently making the most of all the positive feedback from your current patients to attract new ones?
Working Feedback is a patient feedback service that efficiently and systematically manages your patient feedback so that you can instantly make the most of it on Google, your website and social media platforms. Not only attracting new patients but also improving your practice online visibility – all with the minimum of effort from your dental team – how great does that sound?
Not only that, as a CQC and NHS Choices review partner, Working Feedback can feed all approved reviews directly to the CQC and NHS Choices and assist with your practice compliance requirements.
What’s more, for our members we’ve managed to seal a great Working Feedback set-up fee discount so that you can start to make the most of it straight away!
- Increase your practice awareness and credibility – from your website to your social media platforms. Working Feedback will use live review feeds, scrolling testimonials and impartial badges showing why patients should choose you – making sure that you get noticed for all the right reasons.
- Improved online visibility – by subscribing to Working Feedback your practice profile will be optimised on Google and also benefit from an enhanced listing on Most Recommended Dentist so that your practice appears at the top of area searches when a patient is looking for a recommended practice.
- Save time – all impartial responses are managed by Working Feedback, they do it all. Reviews are read, verified and made live by a member of the experienced team. Taking the hassle away from your team so that you can all focus on the dentistry.
- Regulation support – as a Care Quality Commission and NHS Choices review partner, Working Feedback are able to directly feed your approved reviews onto them to assist with your compliance requirements.
- Feedback options to suit your patients – there are multiple options for collating your impartial patient feedback; from postage-paid forms, email, text messaging and even a form on your website.
- No minimum contract – with a rolling monthly subscription, you avoid the hassle of a lengthy contract, so if your circumstances change – just let them know!
We have been absolutely delighted with the Working Feedback service. The service is really easy to use and the feedback started to come in really quickly. Everyone I have dealt with at Working Feedback has been extremely helpful, the team really can't do enough to help you and I feel they have gone beyond the call of duty to help us with our website."
Caroline Wood, Skircoat Green Dental Practice