Advantages of Patient Finance
Offering Patient Finance in your practice opens the door to a whole host of advantages for you and your patients. Here we name a few…
Advantages for you:
- Increase treatment uptake - paying for treatment in affordable monthly installments makes it easier for patients to agree to the treatment they want, or need.
- Improves cash flow - unlock your cash flow by getting paid right at the start of the treatment, significantly reducing your exposure to bad debt.
- Increase your range of treatments - introduce services you may not have been able to before, helping to increase turnover from your current patient base and attract new patients.
- Secures immediate business - by removing the up-front payment for the full cost of treatment, patients can quickly move forward with the treatment they want.
Advantages for your patients:
- Makes treatment instantly affordable - by spreading the cost, patients can have the treatment they want, when they want it, on a repayment plan to suit them.
- Greater choice of treatments - treatments are made more affordable so the patient can access a wider range of options, choosing the one perfect for them.
- Payment terms to suit them - with a range of credit and payment options available, your patient can choose the one best suited to their circumstances.
- No up-front deposit option - with this option, patients can avoid dipping into their savings or having to find a lump sum to start their treatment.