Sarah focuses on the key financial considerations practice owners should make when putting their dental practice on the market. She also outlines the different types of buyers in the market and discusses realistic time scales for preparing to sell.
What you’ll hear:
- Appropriate timeframes for selling your practice and when to beginning planning
- The importance of a comprehensive valuation from a specialist sales agent
- Things a potential buyer will look for in a practice
- The pros and cons of selling to corporate groups, dental associates and introduced buyers
Who should listen:
- Practice owners looking to sell their business or retire
- Dental associates considering buying a practice
- Practice owners starting to plan an exit strategy
About Sarah Jarvis:
Sarah Jarvis joined Wesleyan Bank in 2017 as a Regional Healthcare Relationship Manager. She has extensive knowledge of the dental sector having worked in a number of sales roles with major banks, including Metro Bank and Natwest.
Sarah’s relationship driven and down-to-earth approach has established her as a key contact for dentists looking to take the next step in their careers, in addition to specialist sales agents and financial consultants. As well as advising on dental practice acquisitions, Sarah can also provide dental professionals with tailored finance solutions to include commercial mortgages, partner equity loans, IT and equipment finance and short-term cash flow support.
Find out more about Bodcast here!