It is often said that you should have one eye on your exit from the moment you start up in business. In this podcast, Thomas Coates highlights some areas of best practice to ensure you are in the best position possible when you do come to sell your practice.
What you’ll hear:
- Details of different business structures and the effect they can have on a sale
- Issues that can make the process of selling a practice more difficult
- How to ensure your practice is at its most attractive when it is time to sell.
Who should listen:
- Practice owners considering selling their practice
- New practice owners planning for the future.
About Thomas Coates:
Thomas is a corporate solicitor specialising in the sale and acquisition of dental practices, practice incorporations, commercial advice and drafting the full range of commercial agreements applicable to practice ownership including Expense Share, Shareholder Agreements and Partnership Agreements.
Thomas has acted for dentists and practice owners for many years at a number of dental specialist law firms, providing advice across the sector to everyone from sole practitioners to dental corporates, from first-time buyers to retiring practice owners. As well as providing legal services, Thomas also regularly writes articles for the dental press and speaks at seminars.
Find out more about Bodcast here!