Eleanor Young, Business Development Manager talks to Simon Walker, owner at Headless Cross Dental Care, about the challenges he has faced during lockdown and the practicalities of reopening.
With so many considerations for the practice, team and patients, Simon shares his thoughts on addressing the inevitable changes as restrictions are eased.
What you’ll hear:
- What challenges has lockdown created both professionally and personally
- How the time has enabled reassessment and implementation of changes
- What resources have helped throughout COVID-19
- How to communicate with the team and patients returning to the practice
Who should listen:
- Practice Owners and Managers
- Anyone who leads a team.
*Recorded on 11th June 2020
Simon qualified in 1990 and has been a Partner at Headless Cross Dental Practice for over 25 years. I find the responsibility of staying ahead of current dental innovations tremendously stimulating… I have a keen interest in providing aesthetic dental treatment with low biological impact, I have been providing dental implant solutions to replace missing teeth since 1994 from single missing teeth to restoring the whole mouth with dental implants, as well as providing clear aligner orthodontic treatment, tooth whitening and solving dental disasters. I aim to exceed patients’ expectations in everything I do.
When not at work Simon loves rugby, landscape photography and family life.