Chris discusses the current trends with regard to choosing who to sell to. He also discusses possible alternatives to selling and explains the concept of the self-managing dental business.
What you’ll hear:
- The reasons why people decide to sell
- The four hat philosophy of running a practice
- The model that enables you to retire without selling.
Who should listen:
- Practice owners who are exit planning
- Practice owners who are ready to sell
- Practice owners considering their future.
Chris has been a trainer, consultant, coach and mentor to the UK dental profession for over 20 years. Straight talking and determined, he can reach conclusions quickly and has the reflexes and lightness of touch to innovate, change tack and push boundaries.
A leading authority on the business of dentistry, Chris regularly contributes to the dental press, social media and online and has co-authored books and published a series of e-books on the business of dentistry. Chris spends most of his professional time mentoring independent dental entrepreneurs under the “Coach Barrow” brand.
Find out more about Bodcast here!