Nigel Jones talks to Sarah Buxton about challenges and changes for employees and employers post lockdown.
Sarah shares details about the recent employment law changes, hot topics currently being queried and new barriers that the team may face when returning to work.
What you’ll hear today:
- How has lockdown changed the working landscape
- What have been the implications of the rapid change in legislation/guidance
- What do employers need to be thinking about going forward
- How to deal with employee childcare issues and anxiety when returning to work.
Who should listen:
- Practice Owners and Managers
- Anyone who leads a team.
*Recorded on 22nd July 2020
About Sarah Buxton:
Sarah specialises in acting exclusively for dentists, dental managers and dental practice owners in all aspects of HR and Employment Law and is a Director at FTA Law. Sarah advises dental practices on dealing with sickness absence, assisting with making changes to employment contracts and, if needed, how to bring the employment relationship to an end. Sarah also has in-depth knowledge of the NHS and CQC Regulations and how this affects the employment relationship in a dental practice.