Chris shares his perspective on setting goals and trying to reach them in terms of sailing. He discusses the effect of external factors and the need to adapt to them. He also explains the value of setting the goal in the first place.
What you’ll hear:
- The impact that external factors can have on you and your plans
- The importance of reassessing your goals on a regular basis
- How changing course doesn’t mean you won’t reach your goal.
Who should listen:
- Practice owners and managers with a long-term plan in place
- Team members who want to progress in their role
- Anyone who sets goals in their personal life.
Chris has been a trainer, consultant, coach and mentor to the UK dental profession for over 20 years. Straight talking and determined, he can reach conclusions quickly and has the reflexes and lightness of touch to innovate, change tack and push boundaries.
A leading authority on the business of dentistry, Chris regularly contributes to the dental press, social media and online and has co-authored books and published a series of e-books on the business of dentistry. Chris spends most of his professional time mentoring independent dental entrepreneurs under the “Coach Barrow” brand.
Find out more about Bodcast here!