Before he joined Practice Plan and as a Regional Support Manager, Matt Hadman was a practice manager. Today he shares some points you may want to consider to facilitate a successful reopening as COVID-19 lockdown restrictions are eased.
What you’ll hear:
- Bringing the team back to work and furlough scheme usage
- How and what to communicate with the team and patients
- What changes will need to be in place – systems and processes
- The importance of diary zoning
Who should listen:
- Practice Owners and Managers
- Anyone who leads a team.
*Recorded on 1st June 2020
Matt has worked in Dentistry since 2016, initially as a practice manager for a successful, independent multi-surgery dental practice and has now worked for Practice Plan for 2 years – supporting practices not just to grow and develop their private revenue stream but with all the wider aspects of the business.
Matt has worked in wider healthcare settings since 2008, and has worked closely with the CQC since their establishment in 2009.