Mark Oborn shares his expert advice on how to use social media to help you attract and retain patients. He discusses the benefits of ongoing engagement between appointments and shares examples of the things to share.
What you’ll hear:
- How social media can be used to help your practice grab the attention of potential patients
- How social media can build relationships with patients between appointments
- Examples of the types of posts that work well on social media.
Who should listen:
- Practice owners and managers considering creating a social media presence
- Team members who would be responsible for a social media page.
Mark has worked in the dental industry for over 30 years, starting out in dental laboratories in London. He gained his Masters in Business, with a specialism in marketing and creativity in 2007. Mark has worked with dental practices for over 10 years helping them to attract and retain patients through increasing their website conversions and online presence.
Find out more about Bodcast here!