Your chance to win a festive treat for your team.
All you have to do is follow the instructions on the social media post and you will be entered into the free prize draw.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- This competition is being run by Practice Plan Limited of Cambrian Works, Gobowen Road, Oswestry, Shropshire SY11 1HS.
- The competition is free to enter and is open to all dental practices who reside in the UK/IRE. Employees of any of the Wesleyan group of companies, their families and anyone professionally connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- No purchase is necessary, and you can only enter once.
- The competition opens on 14th December 2023 and closes at the end at 11.59pm on 18th December 2023. Entries received after will not be counted.
- There is 1 prize, and the winner will win 1 x chocolate hamper.
- We do not accept any responsibility for entries unsuccessfully completed due to any technical fault.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the prize supplier.
- Winners will be randomly selected within a week of the competition closing date. The winners will be notified no later than 7 days following the competition closing date. Winners will be contacted via the social media account they entered with. If a winner does not respond to us within 14 days, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and we may select another winner in accordance with these conditions.
- We reserve the right to substitute another prize of similar value. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The outcome of the competition is final, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Limited details of the winners may be obtained by writing to us at: Practice Plan Limited, Cambrian Works, Gobowen Road, Oswestry, Shropshire SY11 1HS.
- None of the Wesleyan or Practice Plan Group or any of their agents or distributors will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of participating in the competition or taking up the prize except where it is caused by Wesleyan’s or Practice Plan’s negligence. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. We reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion without notice due to reasons outside of our control.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.