Having left 2020 behind, many are now struggling with the effect tightened restrictions have had on their personal lives.
Johanna Hooper shares her insights on how this can affect the team and provides some advice on how practice leaders can help manage the resulting stress that may impact the working environment.
What you’ll hear:
- How can practice leaders support their team with the stress and help reduce the impact on performance in work
- How can leaders overcome the stress for themselves and for their remaining team
- How can leaders support team members to reduce stress related absence happening
- Coping mechanisms that can be introduced to help team members facing a higher workload.
Who should listen:
- All dental professionals.
Johanna’s coaching centres on the psychology of performance using “inner Game” philosophy to help clients achieve peak performance by focussing on their mindset. Her time in the military has fostered a passion for ensuring nobody accidentally becomes a ‘horrible boss’ or has to work for one!
Johanna uses 2 powerful assessment tools to help leaders be their best and get the best from their teams:
- the Mental Toughness questionnaire helps individuals understand how to manage their stress and build resilience: https://tinyurl.com/y49vbahz
- the Leadership Style & Effectiveness assessment helps leaders understand the shadow they cast: https://tinyurl.com/y3dszdk5
- Ex Commander Royal Navy
- 25+ years in Defence and Security sector
- 6 years as a Workforce Consultant – facilitated 30+ workshops across MOD, Defence Industry and Security
- 2 years as a High Performance Coach – working with senior Execs and CEOs
- CMI Chartered Manager
- Mental Health First Aider
- Academy of Executive Coaching Systemic Team Coaching Certificate
- CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 7 Master Practitioner Coaching and Mentoring Certificate.
For further information about Johanna and Limitless Peak Performance or ‘lite’ versions of both the Mental Toughness and Leadership Effectiveness assessments you can visit the website here: https://www.limitlesspeakperformance.co.uk