28 Oct 2020 •
Podcasts, Mental Health, Covid-19
By • Practice Plan
Managing mental well-being in the workplace
Lynne Clark, Regional Support Manager, shares tips on identifying and managing stress in the workplace during these difficult times.
What you’ll hear:
- What causes stress in the workplace
- How can this be managed effectively
- How can you ensure you looking after your mental well-being
- Who is affected by stress.
Who should listen:
- All dental professionals.
Get all podcasts delivered to your inboxBy subscribing to our blog, you agree to receiving our monthly blog update and newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time. The security of your personal data is very important to us and we will never sell your data to other companies. You can read more about how we protect your information and your rights by reading our privacy notice.