Get to grips with your business activity with Nigel Jones and Les Jones in the latest episode of Bodcast. In it, Nigel explains the importance of measuring and analysing key data to help you to drive your business forward. Packed with tips and advice on what you need to measure and how to get started, this podcast is a must for any practice owner or practice manager.
What you’ll hear today:
- Why measurement is so important for your business
- Nigel’s thoughts on why many practice owners don’t actively capture data and use it as a measurement tool
- The impact that not capturing and analysing data can have on driving your business forward
- Nigel’s advice on the key things that you should be measuring in your business
- The benefits of having access to key data each month
- Tips on how to start measuring in your practice.
About Nigel Jones
Nigel is the Sales and Marketing Director at Practice Plan. He has over 24 years in the dental industry and safely guided many dentists through the NHS contract reform in 2006. Having been on Practice Plan’s board of directors since 2008, Nigel continues to offer dentists and dental teams advice on how to strategically steer and successfully run their business. Nigel will be hosting the episodes of Bodcast which focus upon the future of dentistry.
Find out more about Bodcast!