In the second BoDcast from Johanna Hooper she shares her insights into leadership types, how these can impact on the team and engagement styles to optimise team performance.
What you’ll hear:
- What are there common leadership types and do they translate across multiple industries
- What are the positives and how should a practice leader build upon these for a better work setting
- What are the pitfalls of certain leadership types that might adversely impact the team and how this can be improved
- How a practice leader can engage more to get the best performance from their team.
Who should listen:
- All dental professionals.
Johanna’s coaching centres on the psychology of performance using “inner Game” philosophy to help clients achieve peak performance by focussing on their mindset. Her time in the military has fostered a passion for ensuring nobody accidentally becomes a ‘horrible boss’ or has to work for one!
Johanna uses 2 powerful assessment tools to help leaders be their best and get the best from their teams:
- the Mental Toughness questionnaire helps individuals understand how to manage their stress and build resilience: https://tinyurl.com/y49vbahz
- the Leadership Style & Effectiveness assessment helps leaders understand the shadow they cast: https://tinyurl.com/y3dszdk5
- Ex Commander Royal Navy
- 25+ years in Defence and Security sector
- 6 years as a Workforce Consultant – facilitated 30+ workshops across MOD, Defence Industry and Security
- 2 years as a High Performance Coach – working with senior Execs and CEOs
- CMI Chartered Manager
- Mental Health First Aider
- Academy of Executive Coaching Systemic Team Coaching Certificate
- CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 7 Master Practitioner Coaching and Mentoring Certificate.
For further information about Johanna and Limitless Peak Performance or ‘lite’ versions of both the Mental Toughness and Leadership Effectiveness assessments you can visit the website here: https://www.limitlesspeakperformance.co.uk