Barry Oulton, dentist and communication expert, talks about the importance of communication during these changing times. He explains how to recognise areas of focus for the dental team and practice.
What you’ll hear:
- The importance of good communication
- How to enhance every touchpoint with customers
- Restrictions to communication from PPE
- Where to improve the patient journey outside of an AGP appointment
- Maximise patient confidence through team training on language skills
Who should listen:
- Anyone in practice who communicates with a patient
- Dentists who want to develop good relationships with their patients
- Team members wanting to communicate better with colleagues
About Barry Oulton:
Dr. Barry Oulton is a practising dentist with over 25 years of experience and the owner of the award winning Haslemere Dental.
Barry is also a Master of NLP & hypnotherapy and runs the full-service training organisation ‘The Confident Dentist’ which specialises in effective communication training for dental practices.