Fern Lloyd, Videographer, talks to Ashley Latter, Dental Business Coach, about the importance of customer service in the post lockdown world and the dos and don’ts to getting it right.
What you’ll hear:
- Is getting customer service right more important now than ever
- What does customer service look like in the post-lockdown world
- What key things should practices now be doing to ensure they are delivering excellent customer service
- What extra services could be offered
- What should be avoided at all costs.
Who should listen:
- All dental professionals.
Ashley is one of the Dental Industry’s leading trainers and consultants, in the last 23 years over 15,500 delegates have taken Ashley’s Two Day Ethical Sales & Communication course in over 13 countries world-wide.
Ashley is the author of ‘Don’t Wait for the Tooth Fairy – How to Communicate effectively & create the Perfect Patient Journey‘ and ‘You are Worth it – Talk money with confidence & achieve the income your services deserve.‘ In short, he is excellent at helping dentists and their teams connect better with their patients, so that they can finally deliver the dentistry that they love to do and most importantly their patients want.