Eleanor Young, Business Development Manager, talks to Harry Singh about what lockdown has been like and the positives that can be taken from the new ways of working and thinking for the future.
What you’ll hear:
- What challenges/highlights has lockdown created both professionally and personally
- What growth areas have you found as a result of restricted practice opening
- What should the marketing focus look like going forward
- Finance priorities, both patient and practice.
Who should listen:
- Practice Owners and Managers
- Anyone who leads a team.
*Recorded on 15th June 2020
Dr. Harry Singh has been carrying out facial aesthetics since 2002 and has treated over 4,000 cases. In his last dental practice (aesthetics) he ended up doing more facial aesthetics than dentistry.
He is not only a skillful facial aesthetician but a keen marketer which he feels is vital to attract and retain patients requesting facial aesthetic services. He has published numerous articles on the clinical and non-clinical aspects of facial aesthetics and spoken at dental and facial aesthetics conferences on these topics.
He runs numerous clinical and non-clinical workshops for his training company – www.botulinumtoxinclub.co.uk