Nigel Jones talks to Sarah Buxton about updated challenges and changes for employees and employers at this time.
Sarah shares advice on employment law for dental practices, hot topics currently being discussed and considerations for the future.
What you’ll hear today:
- What advice is there for practices taking the opportunity to reorganise their practice
- What do practice owners need to consider if changing the duties of members of the team as part of any reorganisation
- What should practice owners be aware of when recruiting or staff leaving during this time
- Should there be any additional considerations for staff returning from furlough.
Who should listen:
- Practice Owners and Managers
- Anyone who leads a team.
*Recorded on 15th September 2020
About Sarah Buxton:
Sarah specialises in acting exclusively for dentists, dental managers and dental practice owners in all aspects of HR and Employment Law and is a Director at FTA Law. Sarah advises dental practices on dealing with sickness absence, assisting with making changes to employment contracts and, if needed, how to bring the employment relationship to an end. Sarah also has in-depth knowledge of the NHS and CQC Regulations and how this affects the employment relationship in a dental practice.