Les Jones catches up with Simon Thackeray as he settles into his eighth week of welcoming patients back.
Simon shares some insights into how life has been back in the practice since we last spoke to him and what challenges and/or positives have been experienced in that time.
What you’ll hear:
- Has the supply, cost and working with PPE changed
- How have patients responded to the use of PPE
- Is there any additional equipment needed/purchased
- Has capacity and/or enquiries increased in recent weeks
- How has fallow affected practice productivity and patient expectations.
Who should listen:
All dental professionals.
*Recorded on 4th August 2020
Simon has been a GDP since qualifying in 1991, initially in the NHS, and since 2005 in private practice in Nottinghamshire. Simon sits on the GDPC committee of the BDA and is also a past BDA Branch President for South Yorkshire.