The success of any dental practice relies on the three concepts of attraction, conversion and retention of patients. If you can master all three and apply them to facial aesthetics, you’ll be able to turbo-boost your profits.
What you’ll hear:
- Why dentists should offer facial aesthetics
- The main obstacles preventing dentists succeeding in facial aesthetics
- How to attract the right kind of patients for facial aesthetics.
Who should listen:
- Dentists thinking about starting facial aesthetics
- Dentists struggling to implement their clinical training
- Dentists wanting to take facial aesthetics to the next level.
Dr. Harry Singh has been carrying out facial aesthetics since 2002 and has treated over 4,000 cases. In his last dental practice (aesthetics) he ended up doing more facial aesthetics than dentistry.
He is not only a skillful facial aesthetician but a keen marketer which he feels is vital to attract and retain patients requesting facial aesthetic services. He has published numerous articles on the clinical and non-clinical aspects of facial aesthetics and spoken at dental and facial aesthetics conferences on these topics.
He runs numerous clinical and non-clinical workshops for his training company – www.botulinumtoxinclub.co.uk
Find out more about Bodcast here!