Gain a greater understanding on how you can successfully liaise with NHS England on legal aspects related to running your dental practice in this episode of Bodcast. Host Nigel Jones is joined by Andrew Lockhart-Mirams, Consultant at VWV, who shares his invaluable advice.
What you’ll hear today:
- An insight into claw backs and key trends relating to this
- Changes to the way the Local Area Teams (LATs) are handling contract changes
- Key things to consider when facing a breach or remedial notice
- A greater understanding of how to go about challenging a termination notice
- Guidance on the issues that can arise with regard to the performers list
- Obtaining support when put into ‘special measures’ by the CQC.
About Andrew Lockhart-Mirams
Andrew is a Consultant in the Commercial Team and is based at our London office.
Andrew co-founded Lockharts Solicitors in 1995 and was Lockharts’ Senior Partner for 21 years before Lockharts merged with Veale Wasbrough Vizards (VWV) on 30 January 2017.
Andrew has over 15 years of primary care regulatory and contract work at another highly respected healthcare firm before founding Lockharts. For more than 20 years, he acted for the BDA on a wide range of regulatory and contractual issues affecting dentists, including the New GDS Contract in 2006. In 2011, Andrew’s name was entered on the ‘BDA’s Roll of Distinction for Outstanding Services to UK Dentistry’, the only solicitor to have received this award.
Find out more about Bodcast here!