Employment and HR specialist, Sarah Buxton shares details of the latest changes to Employment Law. She discusses a range of themes including employment status, harassment in the workplace and GDPR in the context of how they impact dental practice teams.
What you’ll hear:
- An update on employment status
- Recent developments regarding harassment in the workplace
- An insight into data breach cases following the implementation of GDPR.
Who should listen:
- Practice owners and managers who employ associates
- Anyone who has HR responsibility
- Anyone who manages patient or team data.
About Sarah Buxton:
Sarah specialises in acting exclusively for dentists, dental managers and dental practice owners in all aspects of HR and Employment Law and is a Director at FTA Law. Sarah advises dental practices on dealing with sickness absence, assisting with making changes to employment contracts and, if needed, how to bring the employment relationship to an end. Sarah also has in-depth knowledge of the NHS and CQC Regulations and how this affects the employment relationship in a dental practice.
Find out more about Bodcast here!