Talking finances is never a comfortable conversation – but when it’s with your employees even more so. Join Chris Barrow for this regional event to discover the whys and hows of discussing the dental practice finances with your team and how it could revolutionise your business.
About the event:
For many, involving the team with your dental practice finances can be challenging, but when it’s done correctly it can be revolutionary for you and your business.
Empowering your team members with an understanding of the business’ finances, including cashflow, key performance indicators (KPIs) and pricing will help them to align their work to the dental practice’s financial objectives, further cementing their commitment to you and your patients.
Renowned dental business coach, Chris Barrow, will help you to identify the role that each team member plays in achieving your financial objectives, the benefits of their contributions, and how best to communicate all of this with your team to ensure everyone feels informed, involved and empowered.
Why you should attend:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities each team member has in contributing to your financial objectives
- Identify the best way to communicate with all team members so they can understand their role in your financial operations
- Understand how KPIs can help your business stay on track to meet financial targets
- Discover the common pitfalls and mistakes that lead to poor financial performance and what you and your team can do to avoid this
- Gain a refresher on cashflow forecasts, budgets, measuring operating costs, analysis of fee-earners and how this all impacts your team.
About the speaker:
Chris Barrow has been a trainer, consultant, coach and mentor to the UK dental profession for over 23 years. He combines a wealth of knowledge with the originality and independence needed to resolve the thorniest of problems.
Chris spent the first 17 years of his working life in the corporate sector and followed this with 30+ years of business ownership. The different dynamics of both worlds have given him the valuable gift of knowing how to operate and communicate in both.
His own day-to-day work as Coach Barrow with The Extreme Business programmes focuses on strategic coaching with the owners of dental practices and micro-corporates.
Book your place
|Date & Time
|Wednesday 20th March 2024 | 2:00 pm - 5:15 pm
|£25.00 per person
Other events you may be interested in
More dates available
Prioritising Mental Health and Wellbeing in your Practice
Looking to gain a better understanding of how you can look after yours and your team’s mental health and wellbeing? If so, Join Dr Ritesh Aggarwal, for this crucial regional event focussing on mental health…