Chris Barrow talks about putting plans in place ahead of the first phase of reopening.
Whilst a definitive return to work date has not yet been issued, but many feeling this is imminent, Chris details of some considerations to take into account.
What you’ll hear today:
- What is Phase 1 of return to work going to look like from the perspective of a patient
- How this perspective differs from that of team members
- What changes can be expected in the patient journey going forward
- What is minimal attendance dentistry (MAD).
Who should listen:
- Practice Owners and Managers
- Anyone who leads a team.
*Recorded on 20th May 2020
Chris has been a trainer, consultant, coach and mentor to the UK dental profession for over 20 years. Straight talking and determined, he can reach conclusions quickly and has the reflexes and lightness of touch to innovate, change tack and push boundaries.
A leading authority on the business of dentistry, Chris regularly contributes to the dental press, social media and online and has co-authored books and published a series of e-books on the business of dentistry. Chris spends most of his professional time mentoring independent dental entrepreneurs under the “Coach Barrow” brand.