Lisa shares her best practises on how to deal with complaints to prevent them from escalating. She discusses the importance of being prepared and how it is important to learn from any complaints you do receive to improve your practice procedures.
What you’ll hear:
- The role of the team in spotting and handling complaints
- The importance of listening to and reacting to each complaint individually
- How you can learn from a complaint
- The benefits of following up a complaint with an invitation to talk it though.
Who should listen:
- Managers responsible for team training
- Anyone responsible for CQC compliance
- All team members
About Lisa Bainham:
Lisa began her career as a Dental Nurse in 1993 and, after qualifying, joined Steve Lomas in 1998 who was setting up a new practice in Crewe. She had aspirations to follow a managerial role and this provided her with the perfect opportunity. 18 years on she is now President of ADAM.
Find out more about Bodcast here!