Hussein Hassanali, Associate Dentist at Woodthorpe Dental Centre is joined by Jo Clarke, Founder and Director of Petros to talk about resilience, being less stressed and getting in the zone for dentistry.
What you’ll hear:
- What cortisol is and how it can affect people
- What resilience is and how naturally it comes to some of us
- How to be more resilient
- What rumination is
- Benefits of running commentary with patients
- Importance of detachment and letting go
- Not taking things personally.
For more information on Petros resilience training visit https://petros.org.uk/