With experts claiming that we see up to 5000 adverts per day trying to get our attention and sell us something, word of mouth recommendation and digital recommendation have become more important than ever before. Chris Barrow shares his seven top tips for ensuring your patients recommend you.
What you’ll hear:
- How to identify and understand who your target patients are
- Why you should evaluate the language that you use in all your communications
- The benefits of the whole team listening to the patient’s ‘back-story’.
Who should listen:
- Practice managers and owners wanting to grow patient numbers
- Anyone wanting to improve the patient experience
- The full practice team.
About Chris Barrow:
Chris has been a trainer, consultant, coach and mentor to the UK dental profession for 23 years. Straight talking and determined, he can reach conclusions quickly, and has the reflexes and lightness of touch to innovate, change tack and push boundaries.
A leading authority on the business of dentistry, Chris regularly contributes to the dental press, social media and online and has co-authored books and published a series of e-books on the business of dentistry. Chris spends most of his professional time mentoring independent dental entrepreneurs under the “Coach Barrow” brand.
Find out more about Bodcast here!