Helen Robertson shares her story of opening a squat practice with her husband at the beginning of the recession in 2009 and building it into the thriving three surgery practice that it is today.
What you’ll hear:
- Details of building the patient base from scratch in a brand-new location
- How Practice Plan supported Helen
- What she learned along the journey
- Advice for anyone considering opening a dental practice.
Who should listen:
- Dentists considering buying a practice
- NHS dentists considering moving to private practice
- Dentists whose practice might be struggling.
Helen Robertson has been co-owner and practice manager at Whitehouse Dental practice in Sutton Coldfield for 25 years. She opened the practice as a squat and built it from scratch into a thriving three-surgery practice with her dentist husband. Originally a jeweller, she brought her ‘good retail is in the detail’ ideals into how she looks after her patients and has worked hard to ensure her practice is part of the local community.
Find out more about Bodcast here!