Les Jones talks to Simon Thackeray as he reaches his third week of welcoming patients back.
Simon shares some insights into how he has found the past few weeks back in the practice and the challenges that the new ways of working bring to both staff and patients.
What you’ll hear:
- What have been the main changes and challenges since reopening
- What level of service is currently available due to guideline constraints
- What is the ‘new normal’ and what does this look like short and long term
- Top tips for reopening and new ways of working.
Who should listen:
- All dental professionals.
*Recorded on 25th June 2020
Simon has been a GDP since qualifying in 1991, initially in the NHS, and since 2005 in private practice in Nottinghamshire. Simon sits on the GDPC committee of the BDA and is also a past BDA Branch President for South Yorkshire.