HR and employment specialist, Sarah Buxton explains how creating a good working culture in your practice benefits both the practice and the team. She talks about what constitutes a good culture and the ways in which you can build one.
What you’ll hear:
- What is a good working culture?
- Why is it so important?
- What are the consequences for staff if they don’t fit in?
Who should listen:
- Practice owners who want to reduce staff turnover
- Team managers who want to create a good working environment
- Anyone working within a dental team.
Sarah specialises in acting exclusively for dentists, dental managers and dental practice owners in all aspects of HR and Employment Law and is a Director at FTA Law. Sarah advises dental practices on dealing with sickness absence, assisting with making changes to employment contracts and, if needed, how to bring the employment relationship to an end. Sarah also has in-depth knowledge of the NHS and CQC Regulations and how this affects the employment relationship in a dental practice.
Find out more about Bodcast here!